Power Industry & Power Plant Gas Detection
Gas detection requirements for power generation can vary widely based on the fuel source, which includes coal, oil, natural gas and more recently bio-fuels.
These fuel sources are burned to produce electricity through turbines or engines and gas detection systems are essential to monitor for the fugitive releases of fuel sources in the gas turbine industry, the combustion gases in the coal fired industry and for the early warning against fire in the bio-fuels storage.
Our Solution To Detect Gases Within The Power Industry
We can provide a complete turnkey solution for the detection of these hazardous gases. Our expertise allows us to offer a complete service and cost-effective solutions that are tailored to your individual needs.
Gas detection systems have been installed to monitor natural gas leaks in and around gas turbines, for the detection of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide along the transfer tunnels for bio-fuel transportation.
Areas where these hazards are found include:
- CHP power stations hazards include combustible and flammable gases
- Hydrogen in battery rooms
- Gas power station hazards include combustible and flammable gases in the turbine enclosure
- Coal fired power stations hazards include carbon monoxide in the coal storage facilities and sulphur dioxide leaks around boilers
Market Leaders in the Supply of Gas Detection Solutions
- 25 Years Experience
- Market Leading Experts
- Bespoke Detection Systems
- Tailor Made Solutions