The GAS 306 system is designed to monitor gas levels from a number of sample-points, targeted at situations where the positioning of conventional gas sensors may not be practical.
The GAS 306 system is designed to monitor gas levels from a number of sample-points, targeted at situations where the positioning of conventional gas sensors may not be practical. This may be due to equipment security, cable routing, access for detector head installation/maintenance, harsh environment or a cost effective means of monitoring designated hazardous areas, typically – tunnels, marine applications, underground/high level voids, process control, landfill, multi storey car parks, brewing, horticulture, superstore multi refridgeration units.
Gas samples are sequentially extracted for a timed period by a central control unit via fixed sample lines. A high rate sample is taken by the main pump during which a reduced rate sample is passed across the sensor device.
The central unit provides gas level readouts with two alarm trip points per line, providing a range of signal outputs for annunciator and control functions.
- 1-20 sample points
- Monitor up to 4 gas types
- No sample line purge delay
- Wide range of sensor types
- 4 line alpha/numeric display
- Selectable sample line sequence
- Display of each sample line location
- Easily installed and maintained
- Full indication of all operations
- Event logging / Modbus / RS232 / RS485
- Line blockage and pump fail monitoring
- Variable sample time for optimum cycle time
- High integrity, comprehensive self check fault monitoring
- Centralised one man calibration offers minimum running costs
- Split system operation – optional
- Remote control panel – optional
- Line blockage, blow back – optional
- Hazardous area operation – optional
- Auto flood cut off – optional
- Enclosure internal gas monitoring with automatic system shutdown – optional
- Sample line multiplier – optional
|Sensors||2 - standard|
|Measurements||Combustible gas – LEL % vol|
Toxic gas – ppm % vol
Oxygen – % vol
Refrigerant – ppm
|Power Supply|| 230/115vAC 50/60Hz|
|LED Indicators||System healthy|
High gas alarm
Low gas alarm
System, flow, sensor fail
|Display||4 line alpha/numeric indicates all functions and status in text. Sample line locations (user settable)|
|User interface||8 panel mounted push buttons – main panel and remote panel: Reset, Scroll, Hold, Dim, Enter, Down, Up, Select|
PC – event log / data log, data to and from system controls
|Relay Outputs||Global Low S.P.C.O.|
Global High S.P.C.O.
Global Fault S.P.C.O.
Flow Fail S.P.C.O.
Power Fail S.P.C.O.
Cabinet Sensor S.P.C.O.
32 programmable relays
Additional 32 optional
|Communication||RS232 – Data Stream|
Modbus 2 x RS485
Can bus – internal
|General||Audible alarm all alarm conditions|
Sample line size 8mm OD 6mmID
Maximum length 300m
Nylon, PTFE, Copper, Stainless Steel Sample vent x 2–10mm Tubing entry enclosure base, side option • Response time 15 to 45 seconds Colour – powder coat ash grey BSA01 Size 800mm H x 600mm W x 350mm D IP 63 Wall mount Weight 65kg
Maritime general requirements
EN61010: 2001 Electrical Safety – LVD